Featured Post

Scripture for Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Secret Prayer, For Ministers, Binding & Loosing, Harvest and Draw People to Christ

Know The Truth: Jesus vs Yeshua

 Matthew 6:6 (KJV) But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

 Prayer for those sent out to minister

 Father, 

Yeshua said:Matthew 10:8 (KJV)  Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. We ask this be done 

in Yeshua's name.

 

A Prayer of binding and loosing


Father, 

Yeshua said: Matthew 16:19 (KJV)  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: 
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven
. I ask you bind Satan and his angels, bind evil AI's and hackers from USA and Israel and against your people and I ask you to loose your angel army against these.  

I ask in Yeshua's name

 

A Prayer for Labourers for harvest 

Father, 

Yeshua said to pray the Lord of the harvest. Matthew 9:38 (KJV)  Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.  You are Lord of all Father, I ask you send forth labourers into the harvest.  

I ask in Yeshua's name 

 

A Prayer to draw people to Christ 

Father, 

Yeshua said the only way for people to come to him is if you draw them.  John 6:44 (KJV)  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.  Father I ask you draw people to Yeshua for the great harvest.  

I ask in Yeshua's name



Search This Blog