Featured Post

Scripture for Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Scripture Prayers for All Souls

 Prayers for all souls, as all souls belong to God

When I found out all souls belonged to  God I did when led pray for them.  My prayers and scriptures would change depending on what I was led to pray.  First is to know that all souls are His:  Ezekiel 18:4 (KJV) Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Because I know the scriptures, I take to Father, I don't need to say much.  So the first time I ever did it I took Him Yeshua's words.  These the scriptures:  
Matthew 12:50 (KJV) For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Matthew 6:8 (KJV) Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

My prayer this short:  Father, you said all souls are yours, Yeshua said those that do you will are His mother, brother and sisters, He said you know our needs before asking.  I ask that they all do your will, and that you meet their needs.  I ask in Yeshua's name 

Growing in prayer

Finding more things that God had said would happen I started praying those scriptures and would even combine  scriptures of God in Old Testament with Yeshuas' words.  Big things to me I certainly desired to see what I know will happen that God said.  So I would see new things they became prayer for who I was led to pray for.
So a prayer now:
Father,
You said you would pour out your spirit on all flesh.Joel 2:28  Yeshua said all yours' are His and His are yours' John 17:10  Yeshua also said no man can come to Him unless you draw them.John 6:44  I ask you draw all souls and that your spirit be poured out on all flesh;
I ask in Yeshua' name

Joel 2:28 (KJV) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 
John 17:10 (KJV) And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
John 6:44 (KJV) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

I am sure many of God's spoken words that are in my heart was from when He gave me a full page of scriptures to declare and decree of His words.  Lots were good I did write a post about it called Court Room of Almighty God  

This is just a quick example for you, I do as led and my scripture prayers do change.  It isn't constant, they are brought to my mind I gave to the Lord. I pray you have given you heart, soul and mind to Him too.

Search This Blog