Featured Post

Scripture for Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Prayers for the persecuted church

I am very mixed about this topic, when I look at the countries and very long being Christian and very little growth things come to my mind Christ said and I wonder if they ever do what they were told to do.  I do include all God's people asking He put a hedge of protection around His people.  So I do pray for them.

Christ said you would be persecuted for His sake and I am sure they know that.  What to me I think might be missing and not taught that Christ said is to pray for them, not yourselves but for them.  He also said to love them.
Matthew 5:44 (KJV) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Even within the ministry to them, prayer is offered on their sites, yet this is missing.  So I question that it is even taught.  I cover prayers for all souls on this site and prayers to draw people to Christ.  This directive is for the ones being persecuted that is them.

So it makes me wonder who's teachings they are teaching even?  I don't see binding and loosing being done either by the ministry for them even.  How do you reach people like this?

This was my prayer as I was led.  Prayer for persecuted church

 I was disappointed with the Opendoors.org page for the USA as prayer was not mentioned on the site for us.  So I did more questioning of AI on the topic and found out the USA had broken away and started Global Christian Relief,

Yet it is the map and year started that really got to me.  I don't know if God hears prayers when you don't do as instructed.   That means the prayer needs to come from them to me.
 

Search This Blog